Find A Bargain
Alaska Cruise & Alaska Tour
Alaska cruises & Alaska tours offer an in-depth look at America's last unspoiled frontier.
They combine a cruise of the spectacular Inside Passage or Gulf of Alaska with a land tour
that typically includes travel by motor coach, a train excursion in domed rail cars,
and stays in wilderness lodges. Denali National Park and the Yukon gold rush country
are among options for the land portion of an Alaska cruise & Alaska tour.
- The Alaska cruises & Alaska tours season lasts from May through September.
- Alaska cruises & Alaska tours last from 9 to 21 nights.
- You can find the most affordable rates in May and September, the off-peak periods.
- Alaska experiences long hours of daylight during summer, lasting up
to 23 hours a day in June.
- Passengers who end their trips in Anchorage or Fairbanks
typically are scheduled to return home on late-evening "red-eye" flights.
- Because in most cases you'll need to fly a long distance to reach your
port of departure, we suggest that you arrive at the port city at least
one or two days in advance. This will give you
time to rest and get oriented before boarding the ship. Most cruise lines
offer pre-cruise hotel packages.
For a list of ports you can visit on an Alaska cruise & Alaska tour,
Speak to a Norwegian
Cruise Line Specialist
Mon-Fri 5:30am to 1am, Sat 7am to 10pm, Sun 8am to 10pm, CDT